"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jaden is 11 months old!

Jaden turned 11 months old two days ago... that's so hard to believe! He's so much fun -- he is eating so many foods now (tried grilled cheese tonight, and he seemed to like it)! He's starting to do this little dance now every time he hears music, and he's also learning how to score baskets with his new basketball hoop. I am loving spending so much time with him during my time off.

Yesterday we took him to daycare for a little while so that Cody and I could do some post-Christmas shopping -- and we enjoyed a movie together in the afternoon -- we went and saw Four Christmases! I have posted the video from tonight... enjoy!