"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Baxter Family

If you like to read and you haven't tried Karen Kingsbury out, you really should. And I would recommend starting with her series on the Baxter Family - the "Redemption" series. She is a Christian author, and I haven't been able to put her books down since I discovered them a few months ago. The series on the Baxters starts with the Redemption series and transitions into the Firstborn series and then into the Sunrise series... which is where she ends it with this family. Someone once asked me if it's all about "in love" relationships -- and there is a lot of that... but there's so much more to these books as well. These books take us through the Baxter family's trials with their faith, their health, their relationships within their family, their experiences with September 11th, etc. etc. The main characters range in ages 60 down to children. Try these books - you won't regret it!

www.karenkingsbury.com