"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, April 5, 2010

"The Bible Tells Me... Sooooo"

So ever since I was pregnant with him I have been singing "Jesus Loves Me" to Jaden very regularly. But a few weeks ago we started adding it to our bedtime routine by singing it every night in bed right after prayer. He has been picking up on more of the words, but his favorite part is the end - "the Bible tells me so." He doesn't know all the words perfectly, but he always jumps in at that part and sings along with me -- and knows the word "so" very well so that word always gets drawn out -- "sooooooo." :)

He also now knows the word "weak" from "they are weak, but He is strong." Now he repeats "weak" throughout the song over and over again ;)

Precious moments!