"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Friday, April 30, 2010

Bottle Help!

So my first week back at work has almost come to a close. For the most part it's gone very well. The first day was tough -- I cried the whole morning - but once I got here, I was fine. However, I haven't had to be here a full day yet! ;) Monday I start back full time... and my only concern left is Brandon's eating. Things are going well for him at daycare except he will not eat very well from the bottle still. And he's very inconsistent. Monday he took 2 1/2 ounces twice before noon. Tuesday he didn't eat more than an ounce at a time. Wednesday he did great - took three full ounces twice that morning. Yesterday... he barely drank a full two ounces the entire morning. Luckily I've been getting off at noon so he can eat plenty the rest of the day. But that won't be the case next week. We're trying a new bottle today - the "First Years: Breast Flow" bottle that is designed to not only feel like mommy, but also "flow" like mommy. However, after doing a lot of research -- there are a LOT of bottles that claim to do that same thing.

So -- any mommies out there have some advice?? Anyone else have this problem and what bottles would you recommend? I don't want to worry about my little guy while I'm at work all day! :(