"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Football!!

Someone at work who has a son going into his senior year of high school football shared this video with me this morning. Her son showed it to her before she left for work, and it brought her to tears. I can see why. Having grown up heavily involved in the UNI football scene, having married a former player and a man who coached alongside Ed Thomas... and having a 2 1/2 year old who already talks about football non-stop... even I get emotional watching it. This video sums every reason I absolutely LOVE the sport of football. It's an extended music video - if you're going to watch it, you have to watch the whole thing. Enjoy :)

The Boys of Fall