"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy 5 Months Little Brandon!

New developments -
He hates tummy time, but is starting to try and push up on his hands when he does roll onto his tummy. I think he will crawl sooner than Jaden did.
He HATES cereal, but is a hungry little guy so we might try vegetables here pretty soon.
Mommy is quitting nursing this week. He's so hungry, I can't keep up with him. I'm pretty happy with lasting five months -- especially since since I was working full time for three out of those five months. This is a sad thing, but also somewhat of a relief. Now Cody can help feed him more, freeing me up for other things. It's also good timing since we have so many events coming up with Cody's high school reunion and football season.
Brandon does not take his eyes off of Jaden when Jaden is around.
He shrieks -- loudly!
He is REALLY filling out. His little rolley polleys on his legs are huge. He's shorter than Jaden was, so there's not as much room for that baby fat to spread to!

We love our little Brandon to pieces!

I've also updated the growth chart tab on the top of the page.