"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Nativity Advent Calendar

If you know me at all, you know I LOVE Christmas!! Thanksgiving weekend until December 26th is my absolute most favorite time of the year... I love everything about it. The excitement of family celebrations, the decorating, all the Christmas lights up every where, the food, the smells, I could go on and on and on. I love it even more now that I have kids.

I got an email this morning from Fisher Price about their new items out... and normally I'm really good about waiting until things go on sale if it's something that I really really want -- but I found one thing that didn't go on my "wish list"... but instead had to go in my shopping cart! ;)
This is a Little People Christmas countdown calendar for the boys. Each day starting December 1st, we'll get to add another figure to the nativity scene until we add Jesus on Christmas morning! What a great way to teach Jaden and Brandon the Christmas story and have some fun doing it. Here is the link in case you want to order one, too ;)