"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, November 8, 2010

Caught!

Brandon is on the move! He spends a lot of time now trying to climb up the steps from our living room to our hallway where our bathroom and all of our bedrooms are. Here he is looking guilty!
Whenever Cody or Jaden - or myself - go up those steps for any reason, he tries to follow us! Last night when I took this picture he was trying to follow Jaden and Cody into the bathroom so he could watch Jaden take his bath. He just adores his big brother!

(Just to clarify - the dark spot at the bottom of the picture is not a stain on our carpet. My camera has been putting those spots into pictures lately. Maddening! I need a new camera so badly!) :)