"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, December 6, 2010

The words of an almost three-year old.

Nothing like living with a very talkative almost three-year old. 

This morning while I'm getting the kids ready to go... "Mama, I just tooted."

Saturday night in the living room - "I got a booger in my nose, Daddy."

Jaden and I were in HyVee Saturday night. We were standing right next to an elderly man who happened to have a very long white beard. Very loudly and obviously, Jaden points right at the man (who again - is standing right next to us) - and yells, "There's Santa!!!!" The old man just walked away and Jaden continued to yell and point, "There's Santa! There's Santa!!!!"

I'm going to start keeping track of these things :) Many more entries to come, I'm sure!