"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Friday, February 25, 2011

Funny Things My Kid Says -- Volume 1

Starting a "series" to make sure I document everything my kids say. Right now it's obviously all Jaden... won't be long and I will get to start adding in Brandon commentary as well ;)

"My blankie is WET! Put it in the dreyer! Put it in the dreyer right now PLEASE!"

"I'm not going to poop in my bed tonight!" -- followed the next morning by -- "I didn't poop in my bed!" (this is a major accomplisment every single morning now according to Jaden since we had a really bad fiasco of poop in the bed last week) ;)

"I love you veeeerry verrrry much!"

"Oooooo look at my shirt!!!" (He's quite into "fashion" these days) ;)

"Hurry up, Daddy!!" (He's also getting quite bossy).

"My dinky hurts!" (This came out of nowhere last night, and we have not been able to figure out why the heck he said it). ;)

"I wanna watch the Bucs on the computer! I wanna go there! I wanna give the Bucs a high-five!"

"I wanna give TC a hug, a kiss, a high five and knuckles!"

Every time we have to change his diaper... "Don't take my sockies off!!"

Me or Cody: "Did you poop??"
Jaden: "No - Brandon did."
(He's always blaming his younger brother) ;)

And to wrap up this entry... here's one not-so-funny... but rather sweet from prayer time recently...

"I wanna see Heaven. I'd like to see God. I'd like to go there."