"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My New Love

I had to share... I have a new love. I didn't think it would be right to keep this discovery to myself.

For my birthday, my parents got me a candle. A "WoodWick" candle. I don't know why it took me two months to actually light the thing, but I finally did for the first time last week, and I am truly in love. WoodWick candles use real wood as the wick... so when the candle is burning, it not only smells really good... but it also sounds like a real fireplace crackling along.
And the one above is really awesome because it's called "Autumn Sunset" -- and it truly does smell like autumn. It smells like cozy fireside, cuddling on a Sunday afternoon, leaves burning outside. It smells exactly like my favorite season.

I will never again buy a candle that isn't a WoodWick candle. If you're a candle lover... or even if you're not... you have to check these out. Since I just recently discovered how much I love them, I haven't done a lot of searching for them around town -- but I do know that the Hallmark store in College Square Mall carries an assortment of them. And -- you can visit their website for a wide vareity of different products that they offer. And of course -- they change their scents every season.

I know what I'll be asking for when my birthday comes around again. Or heck... I'll even accept one on Mother's Day... or... Christmas... ;) (Hint hint, Mom and Dad -- you can buy gift certificates on their website)! ;)

Here's their website - enjoy your shopping :)

WoodWick Candles