"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Friday, April 8, 2011

Funny Things My Kid Says -- Volume 2

Me: "Are you a boy or a girl?"
Jaden: "I'm a boy!"
Me: "Is Mommy a boy or a girl?"
Jaden: "You're a girl."
Me: "What's Daddy?"
Jaden: "Daddy's a stinker-butt!"

---------------

Me: "Jaden, can I have a hug bye-bye?"
Jaden: "I don't want to - I'm tired!"
...This is only funny because this is now his excuse for everything. Whenever he doesn't want to do something it's because he's "tired."

---------------

Our daycare packed up all of Jaden's diapers they never needed to use and sent them home with us to use for Brandon someday.
Jenn: "You don't need these diapers anymore, Jaden."
Jaden: "Yes we do!"
Jenn: "What do you need them for??"
Jaden: "Daddy can wear them now!"

-----------------

Cody: "Jaden, do you want to talk to Mommy on the phone?"
Jaden: "No. I just talked to Mama yesterday!"

------------------

I recently put nail polish on my toes and caught Jaden studying them later that day. About an hour after I saw him staring at them, he randomly - out of nowhere - says...
"I don't like your toes."
He was so serious. I guess I need to change the color.

-------------------

Jaden: "Come on, Brandon... we have to go to church buddy! We have to go see the girls!"