"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, August 8, 2011

Congratulations Matt and Annalisa!

This weekend my best friend from high school - Annalisa - got married in Cedar Falls. It was a really fun wedding, and I had the chance to sit at the same table with some other really good friends from high school, too. We spent a couple of hours reliving the best memories we have from our time together. Annalisa went to college at Iowa and then moved out to Colorado so even though we have stayed in touch, we rarely see each other. It was so nice to see her again - and I admit to shedding a few quiet tears as I watched her walk down the aisle! We had a lot of fun together "back in the day." She is such a good person, was such a good friend to me... and we never failed to make each other laugh over the silliest inside jokes that no one else could understand!


Congratulations Matt and Annalisa -- our family wishes you nothing but the best!! Thanks for including us in your special day. :)


And one other photo collage...

About a week ago, Brandon initiated a wrestling match with Jaden. These two LOVE to wrestle!