"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Brothers

As we were getting ready for bed last night, I was dancing and singing with Brandon in his room. Right now his favorite song for me to sing to him is "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" - and he lays his head on my shoulder while we sway to the "music." His bedroom door was shut - open just a crack - and Jaden stepped out from the bathroom across the hall. Through the door and without even peeking his head in, Jaden says, "Good night Brandon." To which Brandon replies with a sweet sounding little grunt. And then... "I love you Brandon. Nigh night Buddy." Followed by another sweet little grunt from Brandon.

Those two really do love each other. As Cody put it last night after they were asleep... "They may fight a lot growing up. But they'll also grow up to fight for each other."

We are so blessed by them and so happy to be raising brothers. :)