"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Friday, January 27, 2012

Celebrating Jaden

Jaden, tomorrow you turn four years old. We are all so amazed at the little big boy you are growing to be. I'm not going to say a whole lot here because there is nothing I could say today that hasn't already been said. The words kind of escape me at the idea of another year gone by with you as my son. I will say -- I love you -- "soooo much" (as I always tell you). And -- I'm proud of you. So very very proud.

Oh, and one more thing... putting this post together might have made me cry. (Just a little bit...)

 

Read what I wrote on Jaden's third birthday.


Enjoy some videos by clicking on the links:

Jaden's 3rd birthday

Mother's Day, 2011

Jaden & Tractor

Jaden Loves Garage Doors

Jaden spinning footballs

Jaden and cookie