"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Brandon habit...

So as not to forget what made my children unique at every stage of their life, let me now document Brandon's latest Brandon-ism.


...He likes to line things up in a perfect little row.


It started out with arranging all of his toy cars in a perfect line. Over and over again.


...Now it's... everything.



Jaden thinks it's funny to come along and move things out of order once Brandon has completed his work... just to see if Brandon will notice and give him a reaction. Such a big brother thing to do.


{Pay no attention to the sloppiness of his wardrobe in these pictures. This was his second outfit of the night after dumping a whole bucket of water all over himself.}

I love my boys!