"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Daddy's Side-kick

This is a picture I've had in my mind since I was a little girl playing with dolls in my tiny bedroom.


Last night I watched Jaden follow alongside his Daddy to "do work" with his play mower.


We kept waiting for him to get tired. To pull aside and go entertain himself with some other activity after he got tired of pushing his little mower... his little mower that kept getting stuck and took quite a bit of effort to push.

But he didn't stop... not until Daddy did. He mowed the whole yard front and back.


Melt my heart.

And then there was Brandon... who stood by his mommy's side and watched. He's not so sure about the loud mower yet, but I have no doubt that this scene will repeat itself in another year or two.