"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I just wanted a picture...

...the boys looked so cute with their towels on, standing side by side. I just wanted a picture.


...but at this exact moment...


...I got pee on our carpet.

Brandon's eyes got wide, he looked at me and said, "Pee!"

"Brandon... you can't pee on the carpet. You have to tell us when you have to go potty. You went potty on the floor!"

...to which he responded, ever so innocently...

"No! No, pee! No pee!"

Oh well... I managed to get a few cute pictures... after the diaper went on.


Love me some teeny tiny Elmo jammies.


Jaden didn't want to let me take his picture. I told him I'd take his snack away if he didn't smile. I'm not above bribery.




Lately, this is how Brandon reacts when he sees me getting my camera out.



Bedtime!