"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mommy's Shoes

Brandon has developed a fettish.

For  my shoes.



His new favorite activity is to go to the basket where my shoes are kept, pick out one flip flop from one pair and a non-matching flip flop from another pair, slide them on his feet... and wear them. Everywhere. He won't do this with Cody's flip flops... which conerns Cody a little bit. I think he just likes the challenge of wearing something that is far too big for him and then try to maneuver around with them everywhere he goes. And I do mean everywhere. "Mommy's shoes! Mommy's shoes!"



He can be so entertained by this for such a long period of time. Aren't little people funny?? He could be a pro with some snow shoes one day.



Not many pictures taken this week... I've been battling a summer cold, and my head has been kind of trapped in an endless fog. A rainy day today, a warm cup of coffee, and temps cool enough to throw on my sweats... just what the doctor ordered. (And maybe a trip to Target later?!) Happy Thursday!