"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

We are so tired tonight!

It was a Mother's Day weekend for the record books... Mother Nature herself smiled on us all weekend long, and I go to bed tonight with a full tummy, pretty toes... and happy, happy boys. All is well.


...Picture overload...

Friday evening... quickly becoming one of my favorite times of the week. I love being at home with my little family... winding down from the week and planning the weekend ahead. There's usually outdoor play, a walk... and a grill involved...






Brandon still fits into an 18-24 month size romper he wore last summer. He's our little pee-wee... and I wouldn't have him any other way...





When we get our bigger house... we're getting a bigger sandbox!



On Saturday Cody's dad decided to treat the moms in the family to pedicures. It was three hours of ladies time... (the place was PACKED so we had to wait a while)... and complimentary wine. Who knew??



When I got home, Cody decided to take a last minute fishing excursion. Our supper plans had to be adjusted accordingly... I was not at all hungry after a very late lunch so the boys got Happy Meals... on the deck!






This little one loves his "ocolate moolk!"









For a night cap... tug-of-war with the blankies. Both boys were rolling on the floor laughing.






Sunday morning... our entire family with us at church. They said during the service that behind Christmas and Easter, Mother's Day is the most attended morning of the year. What moms want on Mother's Day... is for their families to be with them at church. What Mama wants, Mama gets!





After church, we threw a pot luck lunch at Lookout Park. I love this park, and it was the perfect spot to celebrate not only us moms... but our families, as well. We blended the Justis' and the Ubbens together... and I have never seen my kids eat so much food!



Thanks to the great grandparents for the chocolate milks!







These kids played hard for four hours!








And we threw in a birthday cake for Cassi's 27th later this week.



Pepper plants! I'm excited...




Signing off after a picture perfect day...

...with pretty toes...



And a pretty life...