"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Friday, June 8, 2012

Snack time and a photo dump


One of my favorite times of the day lately has been our 5:00 snack time. Right after we return home from daycare... and while we're waiting for Daddy to get home to start supper... the boys love to have a little snack out on the deck before they start to run around outside.


A small bag of fruit snacks, a few crackers... and a drink.







The reason this is such a cool time is because for those 10-15 minutes, they are content to sit. To sit, eat and talk... to tell me about their day.



We have busy little boys. Boys who love to run, get into things, be wild. Often times it's hard to get them to want to have a conversation with us when they are in the middle of play time. But during snack time, I get to hear about their adventures at "Karen's house," playing outside with her pirate ship, which child/children had to go into time out that day and why. The only thing they never can seem to tell me... is what they had for lunch. "I dunno."


Trying to figure out our plans for this weekend and the best ways to avoid the heat... it's gonna be a hot one. Happy Friday!