"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Thursday, July 19, 2012

No more monkies jumping on the bed...

...or the couch.



I keep saying we need to invest in an entire jungle gym for our house. These kids both love to climb, but Brandon especially.



In fact, the other morning Jaden called me into their bedroom. It had finally happened. Brandon had learned how to scale the bunk bed ladder and make it to the top. I'm kind of surprised it took him this long, but I guess all the times that Mommy and Daddy told him "no" when he attempted to do it in the past... finally stopped discouraging him. Because he sure did it. And once he was up there... I couldn't get him to come down.




When I did tell him that we were running late and needed to start getting dressed, he responded with this: "I go to sleep!"





He sure was proud of himself!