"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wordless(ish) Wednesday

Brandon discovered a new use for our bunk beds...



I think I've mentioned before that he's a monkey, right?





...He's a also a lady's man. This is the routine now when going to daycare in the morning... sunglasses on and an "ice cream cone for Aubrey." Aubrey is this sweet little three year old that goes to the same daycare. I think Brandon has a thing for her. He always takes the pink ice cream for her... saves the vanilla for himself. I do have to say... she's a doll. He's got good taste.






Such a cool dude...



{P.S. Note the faint lipstick mark on his cheek above... I swear Mama kisses those cheeks 50 times a day. Gotta do it while he'll still let me.}