"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dear Jaden and Brandon...

To my boys:

Be good for your Daddy while I am gone.



I'm off for an adventure of my own for three whole days. Mommy has been planning a corporate team building event since April, and the big ordeal is finally here. It's hard to believe that I haven't been away from you for more than one night since June of 2011! I will miss you, but I'm a little excited... and I know you will be fine.

While I'm gone, please remember to...

...practice going potty on the big-boy potty. (Brandon). Don't forget to tell Daddy and Karen when you have to go!





...play nicely and share your toys..



 

...do your preschool homework for Monday (Jaden)... don't forget to tell Daddy that he needs to take a pumpkin for you to Miss Kelly's class on Tuesday... and be sure to practice your letters once or twice...

 
 
...don't forget to take your allergy medicine and remind Daddy to take his, too...

...remember to put your pajamas in your hampers every morning and help Daddy pick up your toys before bed every night...

...when I call to talk to you on the phone, please talk back.

...have fun. I will miss you bunches. See you in a few days.

I love you!