"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Recap

Pictures and video from a fun weekend. After a stressful week, we let loose with some sledding, some basketball and some bowling. Brandon even took a nap on Sunday, allowing me some much needed couch and coffee time.






We took the boys outside both days. They had a blast playing in the snow. We got our sled down for the first time, Daddy made our own mini-sledding hill, they worked together to build a fort and even made a mini-snowman and snow castle. Jaden spent most of his time outside shooting baskets, but Brandon couldn't get enough of Daddy pulling him around the yard on the sled. Just wait until we get him to a real sledding hill!


 









We spent Sunday night at the bowling alley celebrating Cody's birthday with the entire family. I love that my hubby keeps getting older while I keep getting younger. ;)



"Look what I did!!!"




Never leaves his ball... (except for pizza and pop).



More updates to come - swimming lessons start this week, and my baby turns three?!

(Videos below!)