"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Photo Dump

Stopping in quick to share some recent Instagram pics. It's been a whirlwind two weeks - two weeks in a row of weekend travel, a quick but exhausting work trip to Dallas and lots of planning and executing in between.

But I'm thrilled to say that after a month and a half away from each other, the UPS truck delivered my repaired camera to my doorstep at the same time that my plane touched down in Iowa. My Canon is now as good as new - literally. And with Spring weather in full bloom this weekend, I am more than eager to get reunited.

Until then...


two of lucy's favorite things. sunshine and her blankie. (and she likes to steal daddy's recliner).


watching big bro at swimming lessons. jaden will be graduating to the "big pool" next year.


quiet reading time while mommy packed for kalahari.


stopped at the top of the ferris wheel. their looks say it all.


taking a swimming break until his one slice of pizza re-energized him.


a rainy night. an old blanket. finding nemo. a chili picnic. and a cat.


an end to the man hunt in boston. police cars and cheering crowds on tv. staying up late with cookies and dinosaurs.


daddy at work on a saturday morning. our favorite bookstore, bananas and chocolate milk.


my ride to dallas.


the 20th floor balcony view from my suite at the omni mandalay. hello, texas.


teambuilding. whirly ball. driving bumper cars in teams while playing a crazy version of lacrosse/basketball. it was a blast and allowed me to satisfy my competitive nature in a way that candyland can't.


home sweet home. it feels so good to be back.


a happy boy in a swing.

there's a pack of summer shandy and loads of meat in my fridge waiting to be grilled. no packing needed this weekend. just pretty weather, park hopping and a spring football game. canon pics to come. :)