"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Thursday, July 11, 2013

2011-'12 Photo Book

I am over half way through creating this year's photo book, and it dawned on me that I never shared last year's finish project. I am addicted to these yearly books now, as I am terrible about actually printing pictures for photo albums. I love the idea of having a yearly scrapbook of our family -- and a saved product that we can go back and order more of if need be. It's a lot of work -- and seems to be more so this year, as we're only half way through 2013, and this year's book is already longer than all of last year's! But I've found that if I do a little at a time -- one month at a time -- it's not such a daunting task. I usually work on the previous month's pages at the start of a new month. I'm fully engrossed in our 'June 2013' pages now, and the book of this year will definitely be my favorite masterpiece yet.

So... for a little mid-week (it's almost Friday!) entertainment, I bring to you... our 2011-'12 Shutterfly book. ;)

Click here to view this photo book larger
Start your own Shutterfly Photo Book today.
" target="_blank">
Click here to view this photo book larger
Start your own Shutterfly Photo Book today.