"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Friday, December 27, 2013

2012-13 Photo Book

I finished our latest yearly photo book a couple of weeks ago and am stopping in to share it with you all. I love making these books so much, and every year the amount of pages seems to double! The more pictures I take, the harder it is for me to pick and choose which ones to eliminate. I usually do a few pages at the end of each month so that I'm working on it continuously throughout the year. It's kind of a stress reliever for me even though I put a lot of time into it.

Enjoy! (You can click on the book to view it larger).

Click here to view this photo book larger
Turn your favorite photos into a photo book at Shutterfly.com.
" target="_blank">
Click here to view this photo book larger
Turn your favorite photos into a photo book at Shutterfly.com.