"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Thursday, January 9, 2014

52 Portraits - Week 1

I'm joining the blogging trend. The 52 week challenge. A portrait of each of my children every week of the year.

So here it goes.

Week 1:

My favorite picture of Brandon lately. Those cheeks, I tell ya...

 
 
And Jaden... He is so stubborn about letting me take his picture, but I actually caught one of him rubbing his eyes before bed this week. This from the kid who always seems to have unlimited amounts of energy.
 
 
 
And though I won't always include Lucy, I will this week. The girl has been somewhat traumatized the last few days. She is not a fan of the nebulizer breathing machine and since I'm on frequent breathing treatments right now, it remains in our living room for the next few days. She is hesitant to come anywhere near it and the minute I turn it on, she runs and hides for 20 minutes. Daddy spoiled her though by going out and spending a good amount of money on bird food for the feeders. She's having a lot of fun watching the feeding frenzy from the kitchen window.