"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, January 6, 2014

to the '4's,' he goes...

Somehow in the blink of an eye, this little dude has graduated into the four year old room at daycare. And even though his actual birthday isn't for a little under two months yet, it's so hard to think that he's now going to be spending his days with four and five year olds. In the midst of a brutally cold winter weekend spent mostly at home, I had fun playing with my camera and capturing some images of this little boy of mine playing the way he plays best. He is happiest when building things, working with his hands, coloring and drawing and creating.

These pictures make me so happy.





























Those precious little feet? They still fit into size 24 month Baby Gap socks, folks.