"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Friday, February 14, 2014

'52' - Week 6 - Valentine's Edition

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"
 

 
Brandon: I love his smile, his giggle, kissing his cheeks and the way he calls me his Valentine. I love that he is still small enough for me to carry, will only do story time if he can sit on my lap and colors at least three pictures for me a day at daycare. I love the way he says, "Be careful on the ice, Mommy" every single time we get out of the car. :)



Jaden: I love how he tells me he misses me in the middle of the night if he's had a bad dream, how excited he gets about special time spent with his daddy and how cute and grown up he looks in a hooded sweatshirt. I love that he is a good friend at school, giving high-fives to his classmates when they do something well and how much he wants his younger brother to admire him. I love his increasing desire to learn about the world around him... asking countless questions about everything. :)

**Sending hugs and blown kisses your way on this day of love. Looking forward to an evening spent with my special Valentine's. :)