"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, March 17, 2014

'52' - Week 11

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"
 
 
Jaden: He's on spring break this week and is loving life without school. He will be home with me most of the week with a few outings here and there, and I'm hoping he doesn't get too bored. Although once again I'm realizing how blessed I am to have a job that allows me to stay home with him when he has nowhere else he needs to be. Luckily the temperatures will be a little better, and he can spend some time outside practicing his hook shot some more! ;) He also has his second loose tooth, and depending on when it falls out, he's about to have a very large gap in the front of his mouth.
 
 
Brandon: He is learning so much lately, and watching his brother learn so much from school is only driving his desire to learn more, too. These two are quite competitive, of course. When I practice reading with Jaden, Brandon likes to jump right in and learn the words, too. He loves story time before bed, and he gets really excited when book orders come home from daycare... just like his mama used to!