"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

'52' - Week 12

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"
 
 
Jaden: a lazy Sunday and a lot of basketball on TV to wrap up his spring break week. He had a good week off of school - with lots of outings and time with extended family members to break up his days. He only spent one full day at home with me, and it just happened to be the most beautiful day of the week so that he could spend a good amount of it outside. And now back to reality and a very busy final homestretch as a kindergartner. Can't believe we're about to be the parents of a 1st grader.
 
 
Brandon: He plays so well. This long winter has bothered me more than it's bothered him, as he is so good at entertaining himself and loves being home. In fact, when we wanted to go to brunch after church on Sunday, he protested that he wanted to go home and make a "party" for me in the basement with his play kitchen instead. He focuses so intently on what he's doing at that particular moment, and I love sitting back and just watching his mind work.