"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

a little bit of green.


Although I was big on green beer in college, I've since found less reason to celebrate the day of leprechauns. But with growing boys who are fully made aware of every special day and occasion, we found just a couple of little and easy ways to go green at home this week.



These mint Oreos are dangerous so purchase with caution. And dunk in green milk, of course.





We crafted rainbows with pompom clouds.


















We drank Shamrock shakes and decorated our house for Spring. In hopes that we'll be seeing real rainbows very soon.







More images from our week...













Ready for some fresh and happy new inspiration for this blog. The weather is not giving us near enough spring-like days yet and this new camera of mine is desperate to play outside with me!