"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, April 21, 2014

'52' - Week 16

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"
 

Jaden: He took all Easter egg hunts this weekend very seriously. In fact, after one of them he could be heard saying, "This is the best day ever!"

 
Brandon: He could have lived in this weekend for a lifetime, I think. This kiddo was in his element all weekend long. He soaked up the outdoors, he soaked up the animals, he soaked up his gifts from the Easter Bunny, he soaked up family, and he soaked up life. I love watching it lived out through his eyes and his facial expressions and his smiles.
 
**Stay tuned for several Easter postings this week. I could stare at the pictures for hours. It was a good one.**