"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

'52' - Week 21

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"
 
 
Jaden: This was him all weekend long. Our little party animal. Thrilled with staying up late three nights in a row. Thrilled with all the company we had at our house all three days. Thrilled to be out and about soaking up the adventures of our holiday weekend. Until late Memorial Day afternoon... when he got REALLY tired and sunk himself into the recliner to watch Ninja Turtles all night long.
 
 
Brandon: He was so excited to get the fishing poles out and start practicing his casting. He was a quick learner and will be ready to catch some real fish in no time. I have so many pictures of him from this day that mean so much to me, and I know they will be some of my favorites to look back on when he is grown.