"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, July 7, 2014

'52' - Week 27

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"

 
Jaden: My little party-animal. You relished in our 4th of July activities, and maybe my favorite memory of you this weekend was 10:00 4th of July night. It was dark, we had a fire going, the guys were well into their beer supply and Brandon was running around the yard finding sticks to throw into the fire. And with all that going on, you ran into the garage to grab your bike and decided it was a good time to ride it around. You don't ever get tired until your head hits the pillow.


Brandon: These images of you. With your Batman fishing pole and your Panther hat to block the sun from your eyes. These are the images I will hold tight to forever and ever.