"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, July 21, 2014

'52' - Week 29

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"


Jaden: Standing at the top of Pulpit Rock during our daytrip adventure. Less than a month left of summer for this kid, and he has a full schedule of fun ahead of him. His first baseball game tomorrow night, a family reunion next weekend, and some vacation time with Mommy before we get back into the groove of school and his first season of flag football just a month away!


Brandon: A beautiful night spent on the deck. I love the way this kid entertains himself. As I sat there reading, I observed him go inside the house without saying a word, and five minutes later come back out with his box of crayons and a plain white piece of paper he'd snatched from the printer in Mommy's office. And then he created a beautiful picture filled with sunflowers and rainbows. I only wished I would have gotten a picture of it before he gave it away to Nana Deanne. His sunflowers were perfection!