"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, July 28, 2014

'52' - Week 30

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"


Jaden: This kid is ready to go back to school. For about a week now he's been saying he's ready, and last night when he went to bed, he was complaining about having to go to daycare today. He has fun at daycare, but I think he's ready for a new routine again, and it's hard to believe that he only has two full weeks of daycare left. Next week is school registration, and I'm starting our back to school shopping for clothes and supplies. Seriously... where did the Summer go?


Brandon: He's going to go through some serious withdrawals when the Falls pool closes down in a few weeks. Almost every night when I pick him up after work he asks if we can go. He's our little fish and has grown so much in the water this year. I think he also sees the pool as a place to be social, as he almost always finds a friend or two there to play around with. And at water-play days at daycare? His teacher tells me he's a master at the slip 'n slide.