"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Sunday, August 17, 2014

'52' - Week 33

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"


Jaden: School starts in two days. We met his 1st grade teacher last week and are once again thrilled with who he's been matched with. I'm lucky to be friends with a teacher at his school who is able to give me some insider info., and she told me at the beginning of the summer which teacher I should be praying for. Prayers answered. And the classroom is so happy and inviting! Jaden also will have a guy student teacher from UNI in his classroom half the year who also happens to be a Panther football fan.


Brandon: My cheeks literally hurt from smiling so much while watching him in the wave pool this week. He's my water baby, and when he wasn't frolicking through the crashing waves, he was skipping down the streets of Adventureland. We had a good time.