"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, September 15, 2014

'52' - Week 37

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"
 
 
Jaden: One of my new favorite pictures of him, and it wasn't even posed. I caught him sitting like this watching Brandon color with chalk and knew I had to capture it. This is so him. With every new picture he seems to grow up just a little bit more.


Brandon: This kid doesn't miss a thing. We've been having some hilarious conversations lately, and he never ceases to amaze me with how much he notices about the world around him. The smallest details capture his attention and he can pull those details out of his memory and bring them into relevant conversations weeks later.