Already, our home is completely decked out in all of its finest Fall adornments. We already baked our first batch of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies (so good), and mums have been purchased and potted. Thanks to Labor Day weekend and an extra day off work, we're off to a good start.
1. Picnic in October.
2. Day trip... leaf viewing.
3. Visit a new Pumpkin Patch
4. Put our new football tailgating grill to use in the Dome parking lot
5. Host the family for pumpkin carving and chili eating
6. Try a new soup or two
7. Go to the Fall Festival at the Arboretum
8. Buy lots of Mums and hay for the deck.
9. Purchase a new cozy flannel blanket for the living room.
10. Get family pictures taken
11. Take the boat out to Big Woods Lake after the leaves have changed
12. Make some home-made fall stove-top potpourri
13. Bake home-made pumpkin bread
14. Warm caramel apple sider in the slow cooker
15. Pick apples from an apple tree
16. Make leaf piles for jumping... have a leaf throwing photo shoot
17. Play in the rain
18. Do an Autumn craft
19. Go apple picking
20. Fall s'mores over the fire
One of my all-time favorite throw-back pictures from last Fall... happy September, happy Fall. :)