"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, November 17, 2014

'52' - Week 46

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"


Jaden: After a nasty 12-hour stomach bug on Saturday, he recovered better than ever late Saturday night and was back to his normal wild and energetic self on Sunday. Just in time for the first snowfall of the year. In fact, he was so excited he felt better that he woke up the whole house at 4 a.m. on Sunday morning just to tell us. ;)


Brandon: He was an angel on Saturday while I handled throw-up and a very unhappy Jaden. He stayed out of the way when necessary, helped when needed, and had my dad laughing so hard that he was crying in the car on the way to rent movies Saturday night. He's a little ham.