"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, December 1, 2014

'52' - Week 48

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"


Jaden: He attended his first football playoff game in his memory this Thanksgiving weekend. He's getting old enough to truly get it. It's no secret he's been a football fan for a while, but he's starting to understand when a game is a little more important... when the stakes are a little bit higher. He had an absolute blast watching the Panthers win in the first round with the largest margin of victory ever played in a playoff game in our program's vast history. We had a lot of fun together this weekend... memories were made. I've said it so many times but it brings me incredible joy watching my childhood stories get re-told through my own kids. I'm so grateful he feels so at home in the Dome just as I always have.


Brandon: Oh, sweet boy. This time of year is so perfect for his creative soul. He colored, he crafted, he designed fake snow around play Christmas trains, he built gingerbread houses, and he even made Cassi and James a Turkey wreath to hang on their door. It was all his idea... and he was so proud of it. This is his love language. If you get a piece of art work from Brandon, you know he thinks you're pretty special.