"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Our 2014 Photo Book

Stopping in to share our 2013-2014 photo book. 90 pages of wonderful memories. These books are always a labor of love for me, given as gifts at Christmastime. However this year's was the longest one yet, and I had to force myself to stop adding more pages! The more pictures I take, the harder it gets to leave any out!

I usually order them in December and include a month-by-month account of our life from the past year, beginning with the December from the year before - and ending with November of the current year. I like to stay on top of it, designing and completing each month's pages at the end of that month. But this past year I ended up getting really behind in the Fall when our lives got super busy, and I ended up having to play serious catch up to get it completed on time! I spent almost six hours straight one night in a hotel room in Houston during the first week of December just trying to finish it in order to get the books delivered in time to wrap and put under the tree. It's always worth it though...