"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

10/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2015"


Jaden: Spring has sprung, and this boy was so excited when I picked him up from school yesterday and told him he could stay outside shooting hoops. And yes, there's that Michael Jordan tongue. The poor kiddo is having a heck of a time eating right now, as both of his top front teeth are extremely loose. Biting into anything is a huge chore right now!


Brandon: He too, was so excited when I told him we could stay outside all night. He hopped on his bike first thing and said, "Mommy! Take a picture!" He's also pretty excited to have shed his winter coat for his bright neon-green spring coat. He thinks the neon will glow in the dark, and that makes him feel pretty special. ;)