"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

12/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2015"

 
Jaden: Working on some school work and learning about verbs and subjects and predicates before heading back to school after Spring Break week. He had so much fun with his friends at daycare all week that I didn't have to feel guilty at all that I didn't take any time off while he was off. He was exhausted every night from playing basketball and football all day long, and he's definitely ready for a summer spent at the pool and with his buddies.


Brandon: He requested his easel on the deck this weekend after we came home with a bouquet of pink tulips. He felt inspired to draw his own tulips out in the sunshine while wearing his new birthday sunglasses. He tunes the world out when he is busy creating, and I just love watching him in this place.