"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

9/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2015"


Jaden: What I hope to be our last sledding experience for the winter. Not because the boys don't have fun, but because I'm ready for the snow to melt and the grass to grow!


Brandon: Found a tree to climb while sledding and then got himself a little stuck. As he was sitting proudly in the tree another little girl at the sledding hill, Lily, took it upon herself to start following him up the branches. We told him he needed to get down, and while he was trying to find the best branch to plant his foot on, I told him that the next time he climbs a tree he should have a plan on how to get down before he decides to climb up. To this he replied, "I DO have a plan to get down. I just do not want to step on LILY!" ...Point well taken, smart boy. ;)