"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Friday, March 27, 2015

Tulips and Easter Eggs




With the house on the market, my normal seasonal decorating routine has been put on hold. Some of our d├ęcor is in a storage unit, some of it is boxed away in our basement, and we're trying to keep things as clutter free as possible. Brandon's been pretty disappointed that I haven't put out any of my spring and Easter decorations this year, and well, I don't blame him! So this past weekend, just to satisfy our needs a bit, we went to the store together and purchased a bouquet of pink tulips and then came home and colored some eggs. It's still not our complete normal... but that's life so far this year. We're learning to roll with the punches and find satisfaction and contentment in the day to day challenges and changes and uncertainties.











...as you can probably see, I had a lot of fun taking pictures of those tulips. ;)






 
TGIF (you have no idea)... happy weekending!