"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, May 11, 2015

19/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2015"
 

Jaden: It's hard enough getting this boy in a picture - harder still to get a picture of him without a ball in his hands. Twice last week I caught him outside shooting hoops when I had preferred him stay inside due to rain and mud. You should have seen his shoes. I can't keep him away from his hoop.


Brandon: He was the most loving little boy all weekend long. He wanted so badly for me to feel special on Mother's Day weekend, holding my hand everywhere we went, showering me with hugs and kisses and affection, and cuddling his head onto my shoulder whenever he'd get the chance. I think he's going to make a fabulous daddy and husband one day.